The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Rhapsodic Global Connectors by Association. “You” refers to you, as a guest on our website using our services and viewing or sharing content.
We define “Productive Interest” as any form of art, music, service, hobby, study, business, or practice performed by individuals or groups. We will always strive to share or serve all variations of what people define as productive interest, though we withhold the right to refuse service to anyone and their productive interest, for any/no reason, without explanation, at all times.
For purposes of this agreement, “Site” refers to the Association’s website, which can be accessed at RhapsodicGlobal.org. “Service” refers to the Association’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can read various blogs, read about productive interest locally and abroad, find links to the websites/webpages of people who perform productive interest, connect with other users, and share productive interest via our forums, 3rd party commenting widgets, through one of our site Connectors, or by becoming a Connector with Rhapsodic Global. The term “Connector” when used on this site refers to people who pass our vetting process, and become site contributors as independent contractors in Association with Rhapsodic Global. The term “Connections” refers to the independent parties being shared on our site. We also offer customized webpages for those who wish to utilize one of our sites webpages to share their productive interest online, as a customizable web advertisement.
Someone who is already associated with our network may vouch for you, or you may sign up to become a Connector on our site. You may be permitted through our vetting process (trade secret) and given access to contribute on our site blog as an associate, working independently on your own behalf. We work together to create a healthy prosperous social networking experience, and to support the productive interest of people everywhere, but we remain independent.
We acknowledge the experience that comes with time spent creating Rhapsodic Global, respectfully. For the time being our site is maintained, operated, sponsored, edited, managed, and owned by Anthony DeLuca - giving final say in what happens or does not happen on our site, including but not limited to who can become a Connector, the revocation of Connector and/or Connection privileges to be shared on our site, and where “general site donations” will go.
“General Site Donations” refers to donations that go to our site specifically. Connectors have the right to accept donations independently for their work, as do Connections. The responsibility to govern our sites progress will be gradually relinquished to Connectors as our Association grows, and dedication is acknowledged.
It is each individual Connectors responsibility to know the law, conduct their business legally, share productive interest that are legal in a legal manner, in accordance with relative legal jurisdiction, assuming all risk and liability on your own name and person. All of our Connections are conducting their own business separate from Rhapsodic Global or this site. Connectors must always inform readers when paid to write a blog, it is the law. Always write your name as the author in the blog you are sharing, or it will be deleted respectively. No Connector is liable for damages that result of being associated with our site, or the actions of others in association with our site. All Connectors are responsible for conducting their own business, apart from Rhapsodic Global, recognized as independent contractors and paying their own taxes. If a Connector shares the productive interest of a Connection, Community, Idea, Movement, or Cause, the Connector is not liable for any damages incurred by you if and when you attempt to recreate any of the information found on our site. It is the individual responsibility of all Guest to do your own research, conduct your own business, and retain all liability when performing productive interest for yourself and others. Our site and its Connectors are indemnified from all damages and losses which may result from the practice of productive interest. Our site and its Connectors will not be held accountable for any claims made in our content, we call for arbitration in any case if there is a disagreement involving our site. You must decide for yourselves what to believe, and how to conduct your own productive interest business, assuming all risk and liabilities..
When we write a blog about a person, or business, they become a Connection on our site. Our Connections operate independently, separate from our site, not associated with Rhapsodic Global. We are not liable for any damages or issues that may result upon our Guest when they establish contact with connections through our site, or by word of mouth. We claim no ownership or partnership with any of our Connections or Guest, and are indemnified from any legal issues resulting from the business of our Guest, Connectors, and Connections.
PRODUCTIVE INTEREST BLOGGING
Blogs on our site will always be about the productive interest of Connectors, Connections, and their Communities. All Connectors on our site must follow the law, and are encouraged to be mindful of ever changing internet laws.
ABOUT OUR SITE
The Site allows you to read about productive interest locally and abroad, find links to the websites of people who perform productive interest and connect with our Connections by going to their links, and to share productive interest stories via our forums, 3rd party commenting widgets, through one of our site Connectors, or by becoming a Connector with Rhapsodic Global.
Our site provides a shared location for Connectors to donate stories about services they provide such as promoting artist, entrepreneurs, small business, causes, hobbies, studies, and general stories about productive interest. Our platform is designed to amplify the effect of these services by serving as a place for site guest to find inspiration, where they may also connect with our collective Connections for the goods and services they provide, and/or make contributions or donations towards our Connectors and the site. Our site provides the service of organizing these stories locally, and abroad, and maintaining a list of connections and communities experienced by one or more of our Connectors.
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE FORUMS AND SERVICES
You need to be at least 18 years old or accompanied by a guardian to register to our forums, view our site, or to utilize our Connectors or Connections. Check your local law to see what age limits apply in your area. If you sign up to use our forums, you will create a personalized account which includes a username and a password to access the forums and to receive messages from other forum guest. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. We will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account. Use our forums and the site at your own risk. Rhapsodic Global and its associates are indemnified from all liabilities related to the use of our site, services, and forums. Rhapsodic Global and it's associates are indemnified from all liabilities regarding the use of Services conducted by our Connections, who operate independently and not associated with Rhapsodic Global.
Permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following use, posting and conduct restrictions: Users and Associates assume full responsibility for all risk/liabilities that result from the use of Rhapsodic Global services, onto yourselves.
You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
· access the Site for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial and commercial purposes, that breaks the law or otherwise is intended to harm another;
· collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Site;
· use the Site for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise in competition with us;
· distribute any part or parts of the Site without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly-available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
· use the Site for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
· attempt to defame, harass, abuse, or harm another person or group;
· use another Connectors account without permission;
· intentionally allow another Guest to access your account;
· provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
· interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site;
· make any automated use of the Site or related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
· bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Site, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data;
· circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the content accessible via the Site; or
· publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
POSTING AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS
When you create your own personalized account, you may be able to provide stories about your productive interest, services, or creations to our site forums. You are solely responsible for the your own content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the forums. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your own content. The Association, however, reserves the right to remove any content from our site and forums at our sole discretion.
We grant you permission to use and access services from your account, subject to the following express conditions surrounding your content. You agree that failure to adhere to any of these conditions constitutes a material breach of these Terms.
By transmitting and submitting any content while using your account, you agree as follows:
· You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
· You will not post information that is malicious, libelous, false or inaccurate;
· You will not post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
· You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, or others, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any third party or content that you make available or access through your use of the site is solely your responsibility. The Site is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your content.
The Site does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all content submitted to our site. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with our site.
We will not sell Guest data, site traffic, or our own studies and statistics to third party advertisers or research companies EVER.
ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by the Site, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon, nor do they reflect the opinions of Rhapsodic Global as a whole. Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Site or the Service nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by other parties or our associates. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content on our site, or for third parties that you or any other guest or third party posts or sends via the Service. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Site, or transmitted through the service.
E-mails sent between you and other participants that are not readily accessible to the general public will be treated by us as private to the extent required by applicable law.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
(a) Termination of Repeat Infringer Accounts. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and requires that the you do the same. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(i) of the United States Copyright Act, we have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Service who are repeat infringers. We may terminate access for anyone who is found repeatedly to provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights and permissions.
(b) DMCA Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C 512) (“DMCA”) by sending the following information in writing to the our designated copyright agent at:
1. The date of your notification;
2. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
3. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
4. A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
5. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
6. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
7. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(c) Counter-Notices. If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in California and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by our copyright agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may (in our sole discretion) be reinstated on the Site in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.
By posting any Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Association a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with provision the Service.
EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communications made through the Service’s email and messaging system will not constitute legal notice to the Site, the Service, or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where legal notice is required by contract or any law or regulation.
GUEST CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including information about the Site or the Service and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings, using the “Unsubscribe” link in the message, or by sending an email to RhapsodictoServe@gmail.com
Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding the Site, the Service or special offers. Do not send solicitations to this address.
THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES;
RELEASE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE, THE SERVICE, ITS AFFILIATES, ASSOCIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM: (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH USE OR WITH ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, a restaurant or a merchant of a product or service that you review using the Service, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
If you are a California resident using the Service, you may specifically waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Association must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
The website is owned and operated by Anthony DeLuca, an independent citizen of the United States.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please email: